Total Pageviews

Friday, April 05, 2024

Orgonites are energy transformers... and other favorite things




Orgonites are some of my favorite things.  Trouble is I tend to give them away.

But I still have one of these ones.

I have other favorite things...


                                                April 6, 2024



         

I love candle holders.
Amo las palmatorias.

These candleholders are made of a stone called "combarbalita".
Aren't they beautiful?

Behind them is one of the drawings that I use for my magnet therapy.

For remote sessions.

I place magnets on my "dummy" and the person I am working on can be a continent away, but they will be healed.

However, it is a very time-consuming job.

It's one of things that get in the way of my writing.

Especially because these days, thanks to the jibby-jab, people are getting sick all the time.

But I have my limits.  Literally.  I also have to treat myself periodically.  Whenever I am around a lot of people I tend to feel sick afterwards.  Vaxxed people shed viruses, especially.

I love healing, though.

I just have to tell myself:  you'll get your novel done.  This is important too.


No comments: