Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Work that Quantum Field!


   Image result for andes mountains      From your human perspective, you often believe that you must work hard to overcome obstacles and satisfy shortages and solve the problems that are before you; but often, in that attitude or approach, you work against yourself without realizing it. 

        Attention to obstacles makes them bigger and more stubborn; attention to shortages makes them bigger and prolongs them—and attention to a problem prevents any immediate resolution or solution.



This is easy.  I can do this.
Before I know it, I'll get it done.






Image result for andes mountains

         Anything you are giving your attention to is an invitation to the essence of it. Saying, I want money, but it will not come, is the same as saying, “Come to me, absence of money, which I do not want.”

       When you are thinking of money in the way that will make it come to you, you always feel good. When you are thinking of money in the way that keeps it from coming to you, you always feel bad.

       That is how you know the difference.

Excerpted from Money and the Law of Attraction on 8/31/08
Our Love
Esther (Abraham and Jerry)



Things always turn out well for me in the end.  I always have the money I need.  It's manifesting.  I'll just do what I have to do to help the Universe manifest my money.  I am an abundant energy like the Universe because I am the manifestation of Creation. 


Image result for andes mountains

There are two emotions. One feels good and one feels bad. 

Which means: you’re connected to your Energy Stream, or you’re not allowing your Energy Stream.




Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 4/5/98
Our Love
Esther (Abraham and Jerry)


Nothing is more important than feeling good.
When I feel good, I attract more good-feeling things.
I create my world with my thoughts.

Everything Good is Possible.

All I have to do, is allow it.

And be grateful.



No comments: