Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 02, 2018

Tagalog words and Spanish roots / Palabras tagalas de raíz castellana


Image result for hispanic philippines 


Part 1 Tagalog and Spanish Words
https://youtu.be/zl_I8uManx8

Part 2 Tagalog and Spanish Words
https://youtu.be/iA8fWm8Ljec

Dear Family, querida familia,

I decided to go ahead, let it rip, and make this video about Spanish words that became incorporated into Tagalog, and some very interesting transformations of meanings that took place in the process.

Decidí rajarme con el huevo en la sopa y hacer este video sobre las palabras españolas incorporadas al tagalo. Y comentar algunas transformaciones de matiz que sucedieron en el proceso.
Image result for hispanic philippines
Mujeres yendo a misa / Women going to church mass



I hope you find them interesting.  I had to do two videos, Part 1 and Part 2, because my camera cut me off just when I was talking about "puta".  👀👀👀👿👿💩💩

Ojalá los encuentren interesantes.  Tuve que hacer dos videos, Parte 1 y Parte 2,  porque mi cámara me censuró mientras hablaba sobre "puta".  jejeje

Con cariño / Affectionately,
Isabel



Image result for hispanic philippines




No comments: